Welcome

.

Wellcome



This blog is a project for my class of english. Is for it, that the
"post" are en english when my mother language is español.

Is for it too that is possible that my posts have some
mistakes. If you write me i can fix this.

Welcome all
I hope that this place be a good place for share.
0

A Home in the sea.



The most important ambition, Maybe the only one, is live in a place whit sea.

For me the sea is very important, the sea is my bowl of memories and had been mi partner in the sad too.
I don´t know because the sea is as important for me, maybe because when I was a child, my parents tell that in the sea they fall in love. Maybe is because I have beautiful memories in the sea.

When was a younger, the sea was a refuge. I went to the beach with my friends, in this place we tell about the future, the ambitions, dreams ant the nightmares too.

Exist a poem by Argentina’s writer, Mario Benedetti, that I feel like own.

This poem was written in Spanish and here leave the original and a bad translation make by me.


El silencio del mar
Mario Benedetti. Geografías (1982-1984)
y el silencio del mar, y el de su vida.
José Hierro

El silencio del mar
brama un juicio infinito
más concentrado que el de un cántaro
más implacable que dos gotas

ya acerque el horizonte o nos entregue
la muerte azul de las medusas
nuestras sospechas no lo dejan

el mar escucha como un sordo
es insensible como un dios
y sobrevive a los sobrevivientes

nunca sabré que espero de él
ni que conjuro deja en mis tobillos
pero cuando estos ojos se hartan de baldosas
y esperan entre el llano y las colinas
o en calles que se cierran en más calles
entonces sí me siento náufrago y sólo el mar puede
salvarme.




The silence of the sea
Mario Benedetti. Geographies (1982-1984)

and the silence of the sea, and his life.
José Hierro
The silence of the sea
shouts an infinite trial
more concentrated than a bowl
more implacable than two drops

If he approach we the horizon or he deliver
Blue death of Jellyfish
our suspicions not leave him.

the sea hears like a dull
is insensitive as a god
and he survive the survivors

I will never know what I hope from him
nor what spell makes at my ankles
but when these eyes tired of tiles
and they wait between the plain and the hills
or streets that are closed more streets
then I feel shipwrecked and only the sea can
save me.

I think that the sea can save me, of the routine, of loneliness. I think that the places at front of sea are better places for live, the people is more quiet, the life is more slow and the time, the free time is important. This is a good life for me.

I don´t know if I achieve this ambition, but I have a picture of the sea in my mind, I bring the sea when I take off my shoes.




0 comments:

Post a Comment