Welcome

.

Wellcome



This blog is a project for my class of english. Is for it, that the
"post" are en english when my mother language is español.

Is for it too that is possible that my posts have some
mistakes. If you write me i can fix this.

Welcome all
I hope that this place be a good place for share.
0

I am me !!


Hello.

This should be my first post, but no. i wrote one post yesterday to explain the name of this blog.

For my exercise, in my english class, i have to write a short autobiography. There we go!


For if you don´t know, my name is Victor Acuña. I am 33 years old, like Christ, i hope i don´t die the same way.

I´m a Sociologist,  I studied in a University  "Academia de Humanismo Cristiano" ,  Christian Humanism Academic. At the moment I´m doing a Master about Psicology Comunitary in University of Chile. The English course is part of it.

I was born in Santiago, my firs years i lived in Maipu, on the periphery of Santiago, but i loved Pudahuel, too in the periphery. In this district i was living whit the rest of my life. I loved Pudahuel, because there was my family and my friends, also all weekend my family went there, this was fun for me.

My family, at that time, was made up by my father, my mother and me. Later, my sister, who is 23 now, was born. She´s probably, the most important person for my. She´s my partner, my friend and my daughter too, to a certain extent.

I always had a lot of hobbies. I played guitar, i read a lot of novels, I danced in a Parties, etc... Today i do the same and some things more.

I hope this will be enough for you to get to know me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment