Welcome

.

Wellcome



This blog is a project for my class of english. Is for it, that the
"post" are en english when my mother language is español.

Is for it too that is possible that my posts have some
mistakes. If you write me i can fix this.

Welcome all
I hope that this place be a good place for share.
0

"La Trova" y "Silvio Rodriguez". Music for all.... My favorites Bands or Singers



Music for all.... My favorites Bands or Singers
In this ocassion y have to write about my favorite Band or singer, but i think that we, the music´s lovers haven´t got just one favorite band or singer. We have a favorite band or singer depending on the kind of music.

Music is varied and it´s difficult to put all the different kinds of music in the same box.


I like a lot of music, but if I had to choose some, i would choose the two  most important kinds for me: the "Trova" And  the "Rock".

Now I will only talk about  " la trova", because i think that is more part of own of latinoamerica, in other moment i will post about Rock,  which is, i think, closer to english-speaking peolple.


"La trova"

The trova is a important music of Latin america, it born in Cuba of the hand the Cuban revolution.

My favorite singer in this kind of music is too, is the most important,  Silvio Rodriguez. This Cuban Man was the inspiration for me, thank him I play guitar, and i´m feeling a left man.

His life is very interested, He was a soldier in the cuban revolution, and a important part of his music was made in a boat war, trip to Africa, for  to make the revolution there.

The Silvio´s discography is very big and completly recommendable. But in this post, I leave a little sample.

"Triptico" Is a triology in honor to the 25 years of Cuban revolution.
The best for me is a "Triptico 3".


You can read more doing clik in this link:


"Música Libre" Silvio por los Bunkers

Tu fantasma

EL FIN DE AÑO Y UN DISCO QUE SE VIVIÓ







You can hear the silvio's songs doing click here.

I waiting for your coments.




0 comments:

Post a Comment