Welcome

.

Wellcome



This blog is a project for my class of english. Is for it, that the
"post" are en english when my mother language is español.

Is for it too that is possible that my posts have some
mistakes. If you write me i can fix this.

Welcome all
I hope that this place be a good place for share.
0

Dreams and dreams

Dreams are the places where i can see the hopes and fears.

During a long time my dreams were painting of grey. I had diferent kinds nightmares, i dreamed with death and seaquakes. This was natural for me, I thought that the all people had the same dreams, but not.
 “Sueño con serpientes” (I dream with serpents), Silvio Rodiguez´s song, was a song that told like i felt in this time. Is a very good song.  You can hear it here.



That time spend, today only a few dreams are nightmares, the most of dreams are short histories that show me things about my life, but this is well for my.

Today I think that the all the things can be better, the dreams are usually a message of hope for me, things to do better, other once are repeat of moment that make me happy.

Now I hear other Silvio´s song, that is with me in life, “el reparador de sueños” (“The repairman dreams”), it said “always reaches the dwarf with his tools to loosen hatreds and tighten loves .”
Is a very beautiful song that you can hear here.


About the other dreams, of these that one have awake, I can´t tell a lot.
Only in the recent time, i began to make questions about it.

Today i feel that i can have a dreams, big dreams and simple dreams.

I work for make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment