Welcome

.

Wellcome



This blog is a project for my class of english. Is for it, that the
"post" are en english when my mother language is español.

Is for it too that is possible that my posts have some
mistakes. If you write me i can fix this.

Welcome all
I hope that this place be a good place for share.
0

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY



My favourite piece of technology is my in all probability Smart phone. A few years ago my answer would have been the computers, but today my mobile phone can to do the same fun things.

In my phone i can to work in a few things, check my emails and talk with my partners work, but i can´t spend long hours doing a report, this is an advantage for me.

I bought my firs smart phone four years ago and it changed my life. With it I can stay in different places at the same time, today I can talk whit different persons at the same time, no matter where they.

My phone is a part of me, it is the only tools that I use all days, never turn it off, but sometimes not answered, I choose that is important and that not.

I can´t imagine how would be my life without it. I would need use most time in my work, waiting for the messenger pigeons, I wouldn´t talk with my friends all time and I would lose in the street without the phone´s GPS .


I don´t know what will be the next  piece of technology which will appear in the market and how it would be change again my life, in this time my smartphone is insurmountable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment